Female sexual pleasure took a backseat in the past, but as more and more women are coming forward about less-than-desirable experiences during sex, including up to 80% of women faking orgasms during penetrative sexual intercourse with a man, science is trying to find solutions to these problems. Luckily, the O-Shot was created and is now available to enhance the sexual lives of women everywhere. Great Skin Ohio offers this shot at our three centers in Ohio.
During this procedure, the patient goes in and is prepared for a shot by our medical staff. Pain relievers or local anesthetic might be provided. The procedure itself will feel like a pap smear in certain aspects, and the doctor will prepare your genitals for the shot.
Platelet-rich plasma is taken from your body and injected into a site by the clitoris and another site in the anterior wall of the vagina, which is adjacent to the G-Spot. Although this sounds like it could be painful, Great Skin Ohio goes to many lengths to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible for the entirety of the procedure.
The procedure works by increasing the volume around both these injection sites. Around the clitoris, volume increase makes it easier for the clitoris to become stimulated and therefore increases the possibility of arousal. In the G-Spot area, it increases the size of the area being stimulated internally during intercourse. Together, this makes vaginal intercourse significantly more desirable.
What Types of Issues Can the O-Shot Treat?
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: One in twenty women experience trouble getting aroused, though they might want to have sex. Often, this is misdiagnosed or written off as low libido. But the difference between this and low libido is the desire to have sex is still there.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Otherwise known as low desire, and separate from female sexual arousal disorder, this is when people of any gender experience issues wanting to partake in sex. 10% of women have hypoactive sexual arousal disorder.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: In this instance, women might have trouble orgasming even if aroused. This impacts one in twenty women.
- Dyspareunia: This disorder makes sexual intercourse painful, even with lubrication and while not suffering from vaginal spasms. This is even more common, occurring in as many as 1 in 5 women.
- Ambiguous genitalia issues: less popularly known as “genital mismatch”, For intersex individuals who have issues experiencing orgasm because of issues with their sex organs, the o-shot might help with increased sexual pleasure.
Grandview Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Center is excited to be a certified Practioneer of this procedure. To educate yourself on all the benefits of the OShot, as well as understand the procedure,please review the video attached, as well as the info at www.oshot.com. We look forward to confirming your appointment, and changing your life!
FAQs About the O-Shot
Does the O-Shot Hurt?
How Long Does It Take Before I See Results?
What if I Don’t Notice Any Difference?
Why Choose Great Skin Ohio for the O-Shot?
Naturally, we do offer more information and pre-emptive meetings for anyone who would like to learn more prior to a procedure. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact us today.