Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
Here’s how it’s done..
3 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, the physician
- isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- Then, the provider uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures –both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Then (3), these provider paints the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation. The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
Ways to Rejuvenate the Face…
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
The Trichophyton rubrum fungus is a dermatophyte. A dermatophyte is a type of fungus that infects the skin and nails. The common term “fungal nails” is medically known as onychomycosis. This is a general term for a fungal infection of the toenails or fingernails.
Onychomycosis is a nail infection that is usually caused by dermatophytes (e.g., Trichophyton Rubrum, Trichophyton Mentagrophytes). Besides dermatophytes, there are also other causes. Onychomycosis can also be caused by non-dermatophytic molds and certain yeasts (e.g., Candida Species). Once in contact with one of these possibilities, the nail fungus usually begins growing on the skin near the nail and then eventually enters the nail bed and nail plate.
Once the fungus enters the nail bed and plate it can cause changes in the nail’s appearance including symptoms such as thickening, flaking, and discoloration. Fungal nails may break easily, appear brittle, and separate from the nail bed. Such visual changes in a nail’s appearance are usually the first signs of fungal nails. These symptoms may also be accompanied by disfigurement and pain. These severe cases are not common and can cause problems with physical activities such as walking, exercising, and even standing.
The ClearSense Solution
ClearSense technology uses a laser for a non-invasive treatment of onychomycosis.
The use of a laser is good news to patients that are often faced with undesirable and ineffective treatment options such as topical antifungal creams. Such creams often fail to penetrate the nail adequately and fail to eradicate the fungus. Other treatments such as oral antifungals are often hepatotoxic and can result in liver damage.
ClearSense offers a safe, fast, non-toxic, and effective way to eradicate the fungus and facilitate the growth of healthy clear nails in a matter of minutes. ClearSense technology has no problem penetrating the nail through to the nail bed at the appropriate depth, applying heat that kills dermatophytes and allowing for the growth of clear healthy nails. The treatment is fast and takes only fifteen to twenty minutes. As an aside, ClearSense can also effectively treat warts and other related dermatologic conditions.
Adding to the effectiveness, ClearSense has integrated real-time temperature sensing in the range from 38 to 48 degrees centigrade. This provides instant audio and visual feedback to indicate that the optimal temperature for clinical efficacy has been reached while maintaining patient comfort. For added safety, the handpiece provides alerts to prevent overheating and blisters. This feature is particularly important for diabetics and patients with compromised sensation.
While the treatment works instantly, there is no immediate visual change due to the time it takes for new nail growth. Most nail infections improve considerably after one treatment. More severe infections may require up to four separate treatments.