Vampire Breast Lift®
Do You Show Any of These 5 Signs of the Aging Breast?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast becomes collapsed and droopy.
- Sensation decreased after breast feeding, or implants, other surgery, or aging.
- Inverted nipples.
- Crinkling, crate-paper skin around the cleavage area.
These are reasons that women look into the Vampire Breast Lift. Please feel free to watch the video, for more information, and then give us a call to book your procedure. The procedure takes about minutes, and cost is approx..$1800.
3 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure
- Evaluate Shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
- Preparation of the growth factors for injection…
First, the injector
- isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the breast (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
- Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
The Trichophyton rubrum fungus is a dermatophyte. A dermatophyte is a type of fungus that infects the skin and nails. The common term “fungal nails” is medically known as onychomycosis. This is a general term for a fungal infection of the toenails or fingernails.
Onychomycosis is a nail infection that is usually caused by dermatophytes (e.g., Trichophyton Rubrum, Trichophyton Mentagrophytes). Besides dermatophytes, there are also other causes. Onychomycosis can also be caused by non-dermatophytic molds and certain yeasts (e.g., Candida Species). Once in contact with one of these possibilities, the nail fungus usually begins growing on the skin near the nail and then eventually enters the nail bed and nail plate.
Once the fungus enters the nail bed and plate it can cause changes in the nail’s appearance including symptoms such as thickening, flaking, and discoloration. Fungal nails may break easily, appear brittle, and separate from the nail bed. Such visual changes in a nail’s appearance are usually the first signs of fungal nails. These symptoms may also be accompanied by disfigurement and pain. These severe cases are not common and can cause problems with physical activities such as walking, exercising, and even standing.
The ClearSense Solution
ClearSense technology uses a laser for a non-invasive treatment of onychomycosis.
The use of a laser is good news to patients that are often faced with undesirable and ineffective treatment options such as topical antifungal creams. Such creams often fail to penetrate the nail adequately and fail to eradicate the fungus. Other treatments such as oral antifungals are often hepatotoxic and can result in liver damage.
ClearSense offers a safe, fast, non-toxic, and effective way to eradicate the fungus and facilitate the growth of healthy clear nails in a matter of minutes. ClearSense technology has no problem penetrating the nail through to the nail bed at the appropriate depth, applying heat that kills dermatophytes and allowing for the growth of clear healthy nails. The treatment is fast and takes only fifteen to twenty minutes. As an aside, ClearSense can also effectively treat warts and other related dermatologic conditions.
Adding to the effectiveness, ClearSense has integrated real-time temperature sensing in the range from 38 to 48 degrees centigrade. This provides instant audio and visual feedback to indicate that the optimal temperature for clinical efficacy has been reached while maintaining patient comfort. For added safety, the handpiece provides alerts to prevent overheating and blisters. This feature is particularly important for diabetics and patients with compromised sensation.
While the treatment works instantly, there is no immediate visual change due to the time it takes for new nail growth. Most nail infections improve considerably after one treatment. More severe infections may require up to four separate treatments.