PRFM for the Penis: The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
So, if the Priapus Shot® does what it should, then using it on the penis should result in all of the following:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
If You Wish to Be Treated
Here’s the Steps of the Priapus Shot®
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
I think the day will come when these injections are given routinely in the same way we tune-up a car with a little STP to clean the fuel injectors. Instead, we will use PRFM to clean out the circulation of the penis and grow new blood vessels. Call Grandview Aesthetic to secure your appointment for your procedure.
Here’s the words of the lover of a man who was treated with thePriapus Shot®:
I hesitate to report this (it sounds too much like an infomercial) but I don’t want to hold back the whole story. The lover of a man I treated actually said to him, “This feels like I’m having sex with my hard plastic dildo!” He reported that she came back the next day for quick sex and just to play with her new toy–his penis.
Another patient wrote to me in a text, “One inch longer in girth and length and concrete!”
The Trichophyton rubrum fungus is a dermatophyte. A dermatophyte is a type of fungus that infects the skin and nails. The common term “fungal nails” is medically known as onychomycosis. This is a general term for a fungal infection of the toenails or fingernails.
Onychomycosis is a nail infection that is usually caused by dermatophytes (e.g., Trichophyton Rubrum, Trichophyton Mentagrophytes). Besides dermatophytes, there are also other causes. Onychomycosis can also be caused by non-dermatophytic molds and certain yeasts (e.g., Candida Species). Once in contact with one of these possibilities, the nail fungus usually begins growing on the skin near the nail and then eventually enters the nail bed and nail plate.
Once the fungus enters the nail bed and plate it can cause changes in the nail’s appearance including symptoms such as thickening, flaking, and discoloration. Fungal nails may break easily, appear brittle, and separate from the nail bed. Such visual changes in a nail’s appearance are usually the first signs of fungal nails. These symptoms may also be accompanied by disfigurement and pain. These severe cases are not common and can cause problems with physical activities such as walking, exercising, and even standing.
The ClearSense Solution
ClearSense technology uses a laser for a non-invasive treatment of onychomycosis.
The use of a laser is good news to patients that are often faced with undesirable and ineffective treatment options such as topical antifungal creams. Such creams often fail to penetrate the nail adequately and fail to eradicate the fungus. Other treatments such as oral antifungals are often hepatotoxic and can result in liver damage.
ClearSense offers a safe, fast, non-toxic, and effective way to eradicate the fungus and facilitate the growth of healthy clear nails in a matter of minutes. ClearSense technology has no problem penetrating the nail through to the nail bed at the appropriate depth, applying heat that kills dermatophytes and allowing for the growth of clear healthy nails. The treatment is fast and takes only fifteen to twenty minutes. As an aside, ClearSense can also effectively treat warts and other related dermatologic conditions.
Adding to the effectiveness, ClearSense has integrated real-time temperature sensing in the range from 38 to 48 degrees centigrade. This provides instant audio and visual feedback to indicate that the optimal temperature for clinical efficacy has been reached while maintaining patient comfort. For added safety, the handpiece provides alerts to prevent overheating and blisters. This feature is particularly important for diabetics and patients with compromised sensation.
While the treatment works instantly, there is no immediate visual change due to the time it takes for new nail growth. Most nail infections improve considerably after one treatment. More severe infections may require up to four separate treatments.